Sunday 23 December 2018

Summer learning Journey

Dear Donna

I have made a trip to the tundra, it was freezing and I had to wear feathers coats and animal fur. I was bellow 28 most of the time. I loved all of the things I ate they were so different but so delicious. My most memorable moment was when  I was walking out in the cold looking and no trees because I am so used to see trees were ever I walk. My favourite part of my tundra trip was when I went down to the only water sauce they had and went swimming, the water was so cold that when I got out and I was as cold as the Antarctic ocean. I had an amazing time you should go for a holiday but I recommend that you tack a shorter time to visit because, I was there for three weeks and by the last one there was not much to do. There are lots of fun activities to do during the day not the night.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Morgan,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I’ll be helping Allie and the team out in Toki Pounmau over the Christmas holidays. It's great to see you making such an awesome start to the programme - ka pai.

    I enjoyed reading the letter that you wrote to Donna about your visit to the tundra. I especially liked the descriptive language that you used. What kinds of food do you think people would eat in the tundra? Do you think that you would like to visit the tundra for real one day? Why/why not?

    Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more of your posts soon.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, helpful, thoughtful comment.